Feb 23, 2017
In the news, CA SB 562 is a proposal to have single payer
healthcare in California and two hardware/apps for breathing and
- Gothamist interview with Dr. Barbara Fisher
about election anxiety and things you can do to re-center yourself
in times of change.
- Lena Dunham being interviewed by various media publications
about her anxiety and depression condition. She spoke with the
The New Yorker, The Fix and Vogue Magazine.
- Houston Chronicle article about loss of access to mental health services if the
Affordable Health Act is repeals and not replaced.
- There is a possibility that single payer healthcare is coming
to California. SB 565 the Californians for a Healthy
California Act has been introduced.
- The Los Angeles Times has a write-up about the
first rumblings about the bill.
- Leif Patch
Breath Monitoring device.
- There are two official web sites The Touchpoint
Solution and Buzzies. There is also a Buzzies YouTube Channel.
If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact the National Suicide
Prevention Lifeline for immediate help: 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and
do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with
questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for
professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice,
diagnosis, or treatment.