Jul 27, 2017
I'm will be squeezing in some vacation time so I'm looking at
maybe every other week or at least two a month. Need to re-jigger
the podcast and catch some relaxation time. In this episode, a look
at how to chill out some of your symptoms, a resource guide for
anxiety and auditory percussive dreaming.
- Robert Consulmagno sets world record in
standing abs roll out as he deals with PTSD and Bipolar Disorder.
There is another blog post from the VA about using Ju-Jitsu to tap into his
- For active duty and vets you can check out the Real Warriors page on anxiety conditions and
- National Alliance of Mental Health (NAMI) page on substance addiction and mental
- NAMI also has a page specifically on mental health issues for active duty and
veterans mental health concerns.
- New Hampshire Public Radio's Rewind has an 2010 encore episode on the
changes in mental health treatment; the switch from talking and
working out treatment plans to medication.
- American Sleep Association page on Hallucinations and Sleep Paralysis, then there
is a separate page on Sleep Paralysis and the auditory version.
- Tips to Manage Your Stress and Anxiety from
- 10 Minute Walking Mindful Walking Practice from
- Harvard Health Publications has a $20 guide on
Coping with Anxiety and Stress Disorders. It is from the Harvard
Medical School and before purchasing you can check out the table of
contents and read from a passage in the book.
Links to other sites are provided for information purposes only and
do not constitute endorsements.
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with
questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health
This blog and podcast is intended for informational and educational
purposes only. Nothing in this program is intended to be a
substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical
advice, diagnosis, or treatment.