Jan 26, 2017
Agoraphobia is an intense fear and anxiety of being in places
where it is hard to escape, or where help might not be available.
Let talk about it in the open.
- Peaceful Cuisine is a vegan cooking site but even if
you are an omnivore you might find a meditative quality to the
music and non-music meal assembly videos. You can also watch the
videos on Ryoya's YouTube channel.
- The podcast Terrible, Thanks for Asking will take you on a
journey. Sometimes from the darkness to the light and some times
standing at the brink of survival.
- New York Times article on Kitty Dukakis experience with
alcoholism, depression and her Electroconvulsive Therapy.
- Former Massachusetts governor Michael and Kitty Dukakis have a
information website about ECT with a FAQ
page for those that would like more information.
- Agoraphobia information at MedLinePlus
- Bullying connection to anxiety conditions via StopBullying.org
- Helpguide.org page on Phobias and Fears
- MedLine Plus page on Phobias
- Talkspace App for iPhone and iPad
- Talkspace App for Android
If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact the National
Suicide Prevention Lifeline for immediate help: 1-800-273-TALK
Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with
questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health
This podcast is intended for informational and educational purposes
Nothing in this program is intended to be a substitute for
professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice,
diagnosis, or treatment.